The 2022-2023 FHS Course Selection Guide is now available!
The scheduling process for next year is now in the beginning stages. The new high school (size, layout, placement next to the middle school and teacher certification) has permitted FLSD to offer additional classes for our high school students. New selections include:
New classes at Firelands High School:
- 3D Design
- Advanced Automation & Robotics
- Intro to Broadcasting
- Energy Systems Management (Ag)
- Environmental Science for Agriculture and Natural Resources (Ag)
- Animal Health (Ag)
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship (formerly Design Principles)
In addition, new College Credit Plus classes will be offered on our campus. These classes include:
New LCCC CCP Credits at Firelands High School:
- Introduction to Business Administration (3 college credit hours from LCCC)
- Plant Propagation (2 college credit hours from LCCC starting spring 2022)
- Business Principles of Sustainable Agriculture (3 college credit hours from LCCC starting spring 2022)
The additional new CCP course offerings extends the possibility of acquiring 44 college credit hours while on our campus. In addition, 5 AP classes will once again be offered to students (Art & Design, Calculus, Chemistry, Psychology and Physics).
To see the full FHS Course Selection guide, including description of classes, please click below:
FHS and incoming 8th grade students will be working with Dr. Zimmer, Mrs. Horton and Mrs. Novak to schedule for next year.