SAMS and FHS will utilize online report cards through PowerSchool!
We have had a lot of success with our online interims through PowerSchool this year. Starting third quarter at SAMS and FHS, the report cards will be online through your parent portal in PowerSchool. Parents will have access to their child’s report card and the ability to print your individual child’s report card at home. SAMS and FHS will no longer print and send report cards home with the students or send report cards in the mail.
Many districts in Lorain County have moved towards online interims and report cards. If you have a difficult time accessing your child’s interim or report card, please know that you can always contact the school and ask them for assistance.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact your child’s building principal by phone or email. You can also contact, Lori Roemer, Director of Educational Services @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
From the desk of Lori Roemer, Director of Educational Services
Instructions to Access PowerSchool:
- -Log into the Firelands Website
- -Click on the PARENTS tab at the top
- -Click on the Power School tab on the right
- -Type in your username and password
- -Click on the Report Card tab at the bottom left side of the page
- -View the Report Card (scroll down the entire page)