PowerSchool has recently updated its system and as a result, parents and students may have some difficulty signing into the program.
Our website has been updated and you can access PowerSchool here or use this link: https://ps-fi.metasolutions.net/public. If you click on either of the links and cannot see the PowerSchool sign on screen you will need to clear the cookies on your browser. Please see the following for help in clearing cookies:
- Clear cookies in Firefox = http://mzl.la/1h1odkm
- Clear cookies in Chrome = https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?source=gsearch&hl=en
- Clear cookies in Microsoft Edge = http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/forum/insider_internet-insider_spartan/how-to-view-and-manage-cookies-in-microsoft-edge/67b3a495-554e-4f1d-995e-93d0ea6882a6?auth=1
- Clear cookies in Microsoft Internet Explorer = https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/278835
In regards to the mobile app, if you cannot sign in, you will need to uninstall and re-download the PowerSchool Mobile app in the appstore by PowerSchool Group LLC. When you are reinstalling, it will ask you for a district code-use TNXB. Your username and password did not change.
Students in grades 3 (when PowerSchool begins for students) and all students new to the district will be receiving a letter that explains how to set up your PowerSchool account shortly. For assistance with accounts please contact your building.
- Firelands Elementary: 965-5381
- South Amherst Middle: 986-7021
- Firelands High: 965-4255