Varsity Football Playoff Information:
Falcon Playoff Gear is offered for sale, through tonight, and will be delivered to FHS on Friday. See the flyer below to view the 2015 Falcon Playoff Gear.
ORDERS ARE ONLY ACCEPTED ONLINE MONDAY AND TUESDAY. THE SHOP CLOSES AT 11:59PM TUESDAY NIGHT. PLEASE PLACE YOUR ORDERS IMMEDIATELY.
1) Click here to go directly to the Falcon Playoff page www.bsnsports.com
2) Click on “My Team Shop” in the center of the page
3) Enter the code following code: falcon3QH
4) Place order via credit card
All items will be delivered on Friday morning. We will distribute them to students and staff Friday starting at 12pm.
Pre-Sale tickets for Saturday’s game will be sold on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday during school hours at the high school from 7:30 am-2:30 pm. All pre-sale tickets are $8. Children under the age of 6 get in for free. We receive a share of the profit for all pre-sale tickets. Please encourage families and friends to buy pre-sale tickets.
Spirit Bus Sign-Ups will be in the FHS office. Cost of the spirit bus is $15.00. This does not include the cost of your ticket. Tickets will need to be purchased separately. We will need 30 paid students with permission slips turned in by Friday morning at 11:00 am to run the bus. Please see Mr. Searight or Mr. Maver with questions.
The Woodridge Athletic complex is located on the campus of Woodridge High School at:
440 Quick Road
Peninsula, OH 44264
Directions to Woodridge High School:
1) Get on Ohio Turnpike and head East towards Cleveland/Akron
2) Take Exit 180 for Route 8 South
3) Take Exit 12 Akron/Cleveland Rd
4) Turn Right onto Quick Rd. (This is a very sharp turn)
5) School is located on Left
SPECTATOR PARKING is located in the paved lot at the HS. Additional parking is located at the Middle School. Handicapped and Elderly parking is located at the Woodridge Board of Education offices along with a shuttle service that will drop spectators off at the entry gates. This parking lot is located at 4411 Quick Road, Peninsula, OH 44264.