Calling all Camden School Alumni!

The Camden School Alumni Association will celebrate its 99th reunion Sept. 12 at the Camden Township Complex, 42 Court St., Kipton.

Social hour and registration begin at 5:30 p.m., followed by dinner at 6:15 catered by Fligner’s Meat Market in  Lorain.

Reservations need to be made to Carolyn Husted at 440-774-1441 by Sept. 5.

Camden School

Camden School built in 1923. The school stood at 417 State Street, Kipton, Oh.

The Camden School District, along with Brownhelm, Florence, and Henrietta districts, consolidated into the Firelands Local School District in 1952. The first consolidated class graduated from Firelands Local Schools in 1955.